About the ABC network
Consisting of leading regenerative medicine and developmental biology researchers from Australia, Brazil and Chile, the ABC Network has an ongoing commitment to strengthen international relationships by identifying and conducting collaborative cutting-edge regenerative medicine and developmental biology projects across the three countries.
The Network’s objectives to strengthening the existing academic and institutional relationships and exploring new areas of scientific collaboration by:
- Identifying and accessing local and international networks of excellence
- Sharing of scientific expertise
- Leveraging off complementing research capabilities and infrastructure
- Identifying and accessing programmes to facilitate junior researcher mobility
- Engaging and fostering the next generation of scientific leaders in regenerative medicine
- Cooperation in pursuit of external funds and grants to progress collaborative projects.
Activities, including staff and student exchange, shared collaborative projects and joint publications in leading journals are underpinned by the annual “Australia – Brazil – Chile Regenerative and Developmental Biology Symposium Series” (the ABC Symposium).
Current Members of the ABC network
1st Australia – Brazil – Chile (ABC) Regenerative Medicine and Developmental Biology Symposium, 2017, Melbourne, Australia
2nd Australia – Brazil – Chile (ABC) Regenerative Medicine and Developmental Biology Symposium, 2018, Santiago, Chile
3rd Australia- Brazil – Chile (ABC) Regenerative Medicine and Developmental Biology Symposium, 2019, São Paulo, Brazil
Stay tuned for upcoming events from the ABC Network.
For more details, please contact:
Dr Mirana Ramialison
+61 (3) 9902 9603
Dr Hozana Castillo
+55 193512 1116
Professor Miguel L Allende