The Winter 2017 of the ARMI newsletter, Regenerate, is now available for download in the ‘Resources’ section. Here are just some of the highlights for ARMI in the second quarter of 2017:
- In June 2016, Dr Olivier Serralbo received ARMI’s first shipment of quails – the start of the Monash Transgenic Quail Facility (MTQF) at ARMI.
- We sat down with Dr Janine Kirk, Chair of ARMILAB, to discuss her reasons for taking an active leadership role with the Institute and her hopes for ARMI.
- A/Prof Jose Polo of ARMI has helped create an agreement with a UK company, Cell Mogrify, which hopes to commercialise on reprogramming cells at an accelerated rate and will do the primary research at Monash University.
- ARMI to host the first of three symposia on Regenerative Medicine and Developmental Biology (the ABC Symposia)
- The ARMI Artist in Residence Program has begun, with four artists visiting the Institute.
Discover what other highlights have emerged and read the diverse range articles in the latest edition of Regenerate.