The Winter 2018 edition of the ARMI newsletter, Regenerate, is now available for download in the ‘Resources’ section. Here are just some of the highlights for ARMI in the second quarter of 2018:
- Claude Bernard – Looking back on an inspirational career in immunology
- From Madrid to New York and now Melbourne – Read about the life and research of Alberto Roselló-Díez, ARMI’s newest group leader.
- How the Merson Group is ‘Kissing Goodbye’ to MS
- Sonya Walker: Taking Ideas to the Global Community
- Unlocking the Secrets of Skeletal Muscle Cells
- ARMI spends a night at St Heliers Gallery
- Congratulations to Professor Jose Polo
Discover what other highlights have emerged and read the diverse range articles in the latest edition of Regenerate.