ARMI Accelerator Program
The ARMI Accelerator Program is designed to support the development of staff with a primary focus on the Institute providing the best possible environment for post-doctoral staff to accelerate their academic career. The emphasis on the program, under the supervision of a Program Coordinator and Mentor, will be on the experiences and activities that, when undertaken successfully and incorporated into the graduating Fellow’s CV, will enable that individual to be competitive for academic leadership positions.
The proposed ARMI Accelerator Fellowship Program will provide for a three-year development pathway open to all Institute post-doctoral staff wishing to accelerate their career in academia. It will supplement Monash University and other external programs currently available.
Graduates of the ARMI Accelerator Fellowship Program will be able to demonstrate the following record and experiences to make them more competitive for a senior position within an academic research environment.
- Strong publication record; Demonstrated track record with publication in journals considered to be in the top quartile of their speciality.
- Success in grant applications; Demonstrated ability to apply and be successful for funding.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities; Have assumed a leadership position role in a relevant professional society
- Record of teaching/student supervision: Teaching accreditation and Honours/Masters and preferably PhD student co-supervision.
- Institute responsibility role: Active in ARMI scientific or organisational activities (including leadership of a key activity)
- Record of presentation at national and international conferences: Selected and/or invited speaker
For more information, contact Silvio Tiziani email@example.com